- John Legend just did a live stream concert on Instagram in partnership with WHO and Global Citizen today with many other musicians and entertainers to follow in the next few days while we are #TogetherAtHome
- We'll be sharing playlists to jam to while you WFH, so stay tuned!
- OMONDI Presents: The Cutting Room Floor. This podcast has been running for two seasons already, but I'm re-listening to some episodes this week. Recho brings on guests that really educate you on the challenges of being in the fashion industry and makes you re-think how you see "fashion" as a consumer. My favorite episode is S02 E009: The Afterlife of Clothing Feat. Liz Ricketts
- I'm reading: Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami
- He's re-reading: The Color of Law by Richard Rothstein
COMMUNITY (Los Angeles)
- There is a whole Google Doc of information and resources to help during this time
- If you are able-bodied and are available please consider logging onto NextDoor or any other community-based platform to reach out to others who need assistance with errands, groceries, etc.
Now more than ever small businesses need your support. Please consider ordering takeout/delivery at small restaurants, buying gift cards from local artists, designers, and retailers, and taking an online class from instructors and educators. Please be smart and follow all the guidelines from CDC and WHO.
(image credit: British Vogue)